Call for Papers
We are looking forward to our event this fall in Pittsburgh, PA and we are on a mission to create the best conference we can but we need your help! What hot topic are you connected to? What is the latest trend or newest information you have to share? The deadline to submit a speaking proposal is March 15, 2023.
Topic items we are specifically looking for are:
- Community Programs & Urban Forestry & Landscape
- Education / Professional Development (Outreach)
- Environmental Stewardship (Pollinators, Ecosystem & Habitat Management: Water Resource/Reliable Energy Research, Biodiversity)
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion, Training, Recruitment & Workforce Retention
- Best Management and Regulation (Government Interaction, Rate Case / O&M)
- Industry Trends (Carbon Reduction, Supply Chain or Technology)
- Special consideration will be given to presenters with a utility partner(s) that co-presents.
- No more than two (2) speakers allowed per topic unless you submit for a panel position.
- No sales pitches will be accepted or tolerated.